NSACG Home Meet Information
Schedule of Events
National Team Meets
- Harvest Festival - November 20-21, 2011 - Levels 4, 5, 6
- Garden State Classic – February 4-5, 2012 – Levels 3-6
- Garden State Classic - February 11-12, 2012 – Levels 7-10
JOGA Team Meets
- Levels 5 & 6 - October 29, 2011
- Levels 5 & 6 - November 12, 2011
- Levels 1 & 2 - December 17, 2011
- Levels 1 & 2 - January 7, 2012
- Levels 1 – 4 – Garden State Classic – February 4 & 5, 2012
- Levels 3 & 4 - March 18, 2012
- Levels 3 & 4 - April 15, 2012
If you would like more information on North Stars Home Meets, please contact NSACG at email@example.com.
WORK REQUIREMENTS FOR TEAM MEMBER FAMILIES
Please note that work requirements are subject to change based on any changes to the meet schedule or changes in gym membership.
National Team Member Families are responsible to work FIVE (5) sessions during the course of the competition year. JOGA (State) Team Members Families are responsible to work FOUR (4) sessions during the course of the competition year. HOPES Team Member Families are responsible to work SEVEN (7) sessions during the course of the competition year.
The job descriptions are different for each meet that we host. The Saturday afternoon JOGA meets do not require as many volunteers as the National team meets. Detailed instructions for the volunteers and report times will be given out the week of the meet.
Signup for your required sessions is done at the General Membership Meeting that takes place in September. Signups are done on a first come first serve basis. You can buy out of any sessions. Buy-out Price is $120 per session before December 31st or $150 per session after January 1st.
As per the NSACG Membership Policy: It is important to note that any gymnast whose family’s time and/or financial commitment is in arrears may be prevented from participating in training and/or competitions.
If you require any changes to your work sessions, please contact Carol Ackerman at firstname.lastname@example.org.